Truck Driver Home Daily CDL A
Truck Driver Home Daily CDL A
Kingman, AZ, US, 86401
Pay, benefits and more.
- Home daily
- Expected pay range: $26.34 to $32.58 per hour. Pay is on an annual step progression. Actual compensation may vary due to factors such as experience and skill set.
- Full health insurance benefits on day one
- Life and disability insurance
- Earn up to 13 days PTO over the course of your first year
- 9 paid company holidays
- 401(k) option with company match
- Education assistance
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Safely operate a tractor-trailer combination, including doubles and triples
- Provide excellent service to customers, including generating sales leads
- Load and unload freight
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- To be 21 years of age or older
- Valid Class A commercial driver's license
- Safe driving record and history
- Currently possess or willing to obtain hazardous materials, tank vehicle and doubles/triples endorsements within 90 days of employment
- To pass a DOT drug test and have no prior positive tests or refusals in the last 3 years
- Hold a valid DOT Medical Certification Card or pass a company-paid DOT physical
- Availability to work a flexible schedule that’s up to 12-14 hours in a day, including day, night and weekend shifts
It’d be great if you also have:
- Forklift experience
This job requires the ability to:
- Lift objects of various shapes, sizes and weights (up to 50 lbs. frequently and greater than 75 lbs. occasionally); move and position a converter dolly with an average weight/pull force of approximately 128 lbs.
- Safely climb in/out of a tractor cab/trailer
- Sit for extended periods of time in a truck tractor and/or on a forklift; safely operate heavy equipment and a forklift
- Walk and stand for extended periods of time on various surfaces that may be uneven or slippery (including working outdoors in inclement weather)
- Reach (including above your head), bend, climb, push, pull, twist, squat and kneel
- Operate a tractor-trailer combination up to 11 consecutive hours, in all types of weather, while safely transporting hazardous/non-hazardous materials
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of world-class solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.Review XPO's candidate privacy statement here.
Nearest Major Market: Lake Havasu
Job Segment: Outside Sales, Sales