Class 2 AM Drivers Hatfield 1 1
Logistics done differently.
Are you an HGV driver fed up with not knowing when you’re working next? Do you want the security of a full time, permanent role? Then look no further! Here at XPO we want to support you.
We are currently looking for experienced HGV Class 2 Drivers to work AM shifts at our Hatfield depot.
We can provide guaranteed hours; trucks which are replaced every three years and you get to work with a great bunch of people - plus access to a staff shop
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- You will be making on average 8-12 drops across Central London and the South-east
- You will be working a fixed 5 from 7 shift pattern with a dedicated start time
- You will be delivering dairy products using a tail lift or loading bay
Pay, benefits and more.
In return for your hard work, we offer loads of amazing benefits including;
- Monday to Friday hourly rate of £17.25
- Saturday rate of £19.47
- Sundays are paid at an amazing £22.81
- Unsocial top up (Mo-Sun 00:00-06:00) £1.11
- Ongoing CPC training
- Regularly updated fleet and trailers
- Access to a variety of high street discounts; from a new car to meals out
- Learning with the XPO University from Level 2 to up to Level 7 courses
- Career prospects that could take you from the truck into management
- Cycle to work scheme
- Automatic enrolment on our Workplace Pension Scheme
Not only will you benefit from all the above, and more, you will also be joining a great team that is dedicated to getting dairy products to the people of Great Britain.
What you need to succeed at XPO:
- A maximum of no more than 6 points on your license
- Up to date CPC and Digital Tacho Card
- No DD, DR points on your license
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of world-class solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Review XPO's candidate privacy statement here.