LGV C+E Driver Petroleum Thurrock
Logistics done differently.
Are you an experienced Fuel Delivery Driver looking for a new opportunity? Fancy working for one of the UK’s leading logistics companies – as voted for by Glassdoor? How about working for a company who invest in their Drivers, who regularly keep training up to date and who utilise the latest technologies? If you are, then we would like to speak to you because we are currently recruiting a Class 1 Tanker Driver working from our Thurrock depot.
Pay, benefits and more.
You will be working on a rotating shift pattern of 5 out of 7, 11 hours guarenteed per day, with a competitive hourly rate of £19.12. You’ll have access to a variety of high street discounts, ongoing training, a cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension, and many other perks.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Delivering fuel to commercial sites
- Work in a safety biased way, adhering to strict regulations and safety policies
- Using your Fuel experience to ensure we run a smooth operation
What you need to succeed at XPO:
- HGV Class 1 / LGV C+E Licence
- Valid and up to date CPC and Digi Card
- No more than 6 points on your licence with no DD/DR or IN Endorsements showing
- You will hold ADR Class 3 with tanks and PDP
- A minimum of 2 years commercial Class 1 driving experience
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.