LGV C+E Driver Petroleum Kingsbury
Logistics done differently.
Are you an experienced ADR Driver looking for a new opportunity? Fancy working for one of the UK’s leading logistics companies – as voted for by Glassdoor? How about working for a company who invest in their Drivers, who regularly keep training up to date and who utilise the latest technologies? If you are, then we would like to speak to you because we are currently recruiting a Class 1 Tanker Driver working from our Kingsbury depot delivering for our Fuel Support contract.
Pay, benefits and more.
In return for your hard work, we’ll offer you a competitive hourly rate of £18.45, with 20 days holiday plus bank holidays each year You’ll have access to a variety of high street discounts, a cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension and many other perks including ongoing CPC an ADR training.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Delivering fuel to commercial sites
- Work in a safety biased way, adhering to strict regulations and safety policies
- Using your Fuel experience to ensure we run a smooth operation
What you need to succeed at XPO:
- HGV Class 1 / LGV C+E Licence
- Valid and up to date CPC and Digi Card
- No more than 6 points on your licence with no DD/DR or IN Endorsements showing
- You will hold ADR Class 3 with tanks and PDP
- A minimum of 2 years commercial Class 1 driving experience
Be part of something big.